07 Oct 2021 How WatchGuard Endpoint Security Can Help You
How WatchGuard Endpoint Security Can Help You
The endpoint is a favourite target for cybercriminals, with plenty of known vulnerabilities to be exploited and software versions that are often out of date. These devices are frequently on the Internet without protection from corporate perimeter security, and worse yet, employees can unwittingly enable hackers to make their way onto corporate endpoints and networks. It’s past the time when businesses of all sizes need to implement powerful endpoint security that includes endpoint protection (EPP) integrated with advanced endpoint detection and response (EDR) technologies.
WatchGuard’s Endpoint Security platform delivers maximum protection with minimal complexity to take the guesswork out of endpoint security. WatchGuard’s security products and services offer advanced EPP and EDR approaches with a full suite of security and operations tools for protecting people, devices, and the networks they connect to from malicious websites, malware, spam, and other targeted attacks. Uniquely powered by automated, AI-driven processes and security analyst-led investigation services, WatchGuard EPDR and WatchGuard EDR products provide threat hunting services and 100% classification of the applications, certifying the legitimacy and safety of all running applications – a critical need for any company implementing a zero-trust security model.
Good or Bad? Know With 100% Confidence
Most endpoint security products block what is known to be bad, investigate what is suspicious, and allow what is not known – enabling malware that rapidly morphs to bypass defences with other unknown traffic. By contrast, the WatchGuard EDR and WatchGuard EPDR products feature a Zero-Trust Application Service that classifies 100% of executables by analysing all suspicious and unknown processes and applications using special machine-learning algorithms in the WatchGuard Cloud platform, and even verifying with their lab technicians when needed. As a result, all executables are known to be goodware or malware, so that customers receive only confirmed alerts and enjoy the ultimate protection that comes from the default-deny position of a zero-trust model.
Find Lurking Threats Without Adding Staff
Threat hunting usually requires a highly skilled team and consumes many hours before they can detect threats and return the insights that make it clear how to fix them. WatchGuard’s advanced EDR solutions offer a threat hunting service where their security analysts monitor the customer endpoint environment and provide information about potential ongoing attacks including root cause analysis, anomalies detected, relevant IT insights and potential attack surface reduction plans. This is a standard feature that comes with both WatchGuard EDR and WatchGuard EPDR products and saves companies from having to allocate IT staff time and energy on investigating infected endpoints themselves.
Enjoy Intuitive, Cloud-Based Management
Companies with limited IT staff and security expertise benefit from WatchGuard Cloud. This Cloud-based management platform makes it simple to deploy, configure and manage your endpoint security products. It provides real-time protection and communication with endpoints including the WatchGuard security engine and signatures, and URL filtering capabilities that allow users to send tasks and configurations to thousands of computers in seconds. In addition, WatchGuard Cloud allows you to manage the whole portfolio from a single pane of glass, reducing infrastructure costs and minimising time spent on reporting and operational tasks.
A Complete Package with Flexible Options to Meet Every Need
WatchGuard EDR and EDPR
• Provides powerful endpoint detection and response (EDR) protection from zero-day attacks, ransomware, cryptojacking and other advanced targeted attacks using new and emerging machine-learning and deep-learning AI models.
• Choose from EDR-only (WatchGuard EDR) and EPP + EDR (WatchGuard EPDR) options. Get 100% classification with Zero-Trust Application Service – creating the kind of response required for deployment of a zero-trust model. Increase staff utilisation and efficiency with insights from the Threat Hunting Service.
• Implement defence-in-depth endpoint security with WatchGuard EPDR, which includes all the benefits of the WatchGuard endpoint detection and response product and the endpoint protection product in one package.
• Protects endpoints from viruses, malware, spyware and phishing with signatures, local cache, and even WatchGuard’s own proprietary intelligence feeds created from the malware previously detected from WatchGuard EDR and WatchGuard EPDR.
• WatchGuard was built for organisations supporting many different devices. WatchGuard EPP centralises next-generation antivirus for all your Windows, macOS and Linux desktops, laptops, and servers, in addition to the leading virtualisation systems and Android devices. The WatchGuard solution allows you to centrally manage the security and confidentiality of the data stored on users Android smartphones and tablets.
• Finds zero-day exploits using behavioural heuristics and known indicators of attacks as “contextual rules.”
If you’re interested in any of the products or services mentioned above, get in contact;