07 Mar 2023 Cambium Networks ONE Network
Cambium’s ONE Network
Cambium Networks delivers exceptional digital experiences with a network fabric that is easy to deploy, reliable and economical. Traditional networks have become too complex. They are designed by engineers to be deployed and to a large extent used by engineers.
Cambium’s ONE Network lets you manage the network fabric as a whole rather than the individual elements, enabling you to focus more resources on your business to deliver the best-in-class Total Cost of Ownership that Just Works.
Cambium’s ONE Network enables excellent online experiences with fewer resources and IT personnel. Enterprises, managed service providers, broadband service providers, and government agencies can not only shift resources from managing a wide range of network technologies in silos to managing the network fabric holistically, thus freeing up IT resources to focus on their business and specific applications. This efficiency is achieved through automated tools in Cambium’s ONE Network to plan, deploy monitor and optimise: reducing the human-introduced errors in configuration and eliminating security holes.
Cambium’s ONE Network provides a complete networking infrastructure portfolio along with cnMaestro X single pane of glass management for the entire network that enables enterprises and service provider operators to:
- Simplify operations with a secure converged network. With a comprehensive view from edge to cloud, network operators can easily manage ONE network fabric of multiple types of technologies from a central location. Technologies include:
- Indoor, outdoor and wall plate Wi-Fi access points, including Wi-Fi 6/6E
- Indoor and hardened switches
- Security and SD-WAN solutions
- Fixed wireless point-to-point and point-to-multipoint solutions at 3 GHz CBRS, 5 GHz, 6 GHz, 28 GHz and 60 GHz
- Quality of Experience (QoE) optimisation of end-user experiences
- Implement intelligent automation across all elements. Operational efficiency is achieved through automation. In addition to centralised management, with a single converged network, the system automatically applies best practices. It’s like having your best technician on every installation, upgrade, and provisioning task.
- Deliver consistently predictable performance. Automate the delivery of predictable user experiences through application optimisation. With visibility of application usage and performance, you can customise plans for different segments thus reducing churn as well as support calls.
Affordability, simplicity, economics, and performance are more important than ever. Cambium Networks equipment is designed to work together. A common set of application programming interfaces (API) enables the equipment to efficiently work together as a whole while also facilitating interaction with existing services without requiring a mediation device. These APIs are also available to third parties who use them to build new service capabilities on top of the Cambium Networks platform.
Cambium ONE Network for Service Providers
Cambium ONE Network for Enterprises and Managed Service Providers
Beyond the Hardware
Robust, reliable, and ready network fabric can tackle the toughest connectivity challenges— Cambium Networks products are always up to the task. But it’s the suite of integrated solutions and services that enable network operators to achieve truly optimal performance— empowering unparalleled experiences at an affordable cost.
- Wi-Fi 6 and 6E – indoor and outdoor
- Fixed Wireless – 5G NR, licensed and unlicensed.
PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT
- Planning for fixed wireless and Wi-Fi
- Installation verification
- Centralised management
- Application Control
- Positioning System
- Command Centre
- Quality of Experience (QoE)
24/7/365 Support. The way support should be.
Some wireless providers think the job is over when the installation is complete—but that’s not the case with Cambium Networks.
Your needs change over time, unforeseen issues arise and when they do, you need a partner by your side. That’s why Cambium Networks offer lifetime limited warranties on products, and white-glove, 24/7/365 technical support.
If you’re interested in any of the products or services mentioned above, please get in contact: